Monday, February 22, 2010

Spock your fives!


I've got a cupboard with cans of food,
filtered water and pictures of you,
and I'm not coming until this is all over.
-


Have any of you seen the new Star Trek movie?
I'm young, so I never watched Star Trek on tv, but still, I greatly enjoyed the movie.
The special effects soundly thrash Avatar's "groundbreaking" visual special effects.
(fun review of Avatar here - serious review here)
Just saying.. Spock is pretty epic.
I found out how to "Spock" a five dollar bill last week.
What an adventure!


"In 2005, the Montreal Mirror described the hobby as the most joy to be had with the five-dollar bill since the illegal defacing of Laurier withSpock ears"
Not a CHANCE! Spocking is infinitely more fun.


Speaking of Spock..
He's pretty cool.

more Avatar review links here.
look through them, they're interesting.

2 comments: