Friday, November 13, 2009

Last night, I went to Wal-Mart

readers and other not so smart people who are reading this.
oh, wait.
that doesn't work.
someone should tell you from me to look at the pictures as you're(obviously) not reading.
So.
Yesterday after work.
I bought a pair of scissors.
After much ado, I came "home".
After eating and procrastinating, I proceeded to go downstairs.
I then cut my hair over the bathroom sink.
These are two pictures of the aftermath.

This is it.

And the back.


Here are a couple of pictures when it's dry.




There.
I'll never pay for another hair cut again, as this is the finest haircut that I have ever received.
I never fail to be cheated when I get a haircut, no matter how little or how much I pay for it, or even if it's free! I feel cheated out of my right to have a haircut I can live with.
But this! This, I can live with.
The end.

1 comment: