Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today

Today I went to the Rogers' house.
I had the day off, and so I volunteered that information to them, as they have a decent sized place, and always some work to be done.)
Mr Rogers picked me up this morning and we went.
My first task was trimming the strawberry plants, so as to be able to see the rows definitively so I could then proceed with the next task.
Next, I was to till between the rows by means of a Mantis rototiller to remove weeds and to define the rows for future reference, and of course, to be able to walk between them next strawberry season.

This is a picture of those tasks in their completion.


Then I helped Mr. Rogers and another man build a fence till lunchtime.
*has lunch*
After lunch, I went to the barn and loaded some straw into the wagon.


I proceeded to cover the rows with said straw.
I ran out of straw after the first row, so when I reloaded the wagon, I filled it two times as full as the first time.
I still had to reload again, but the second load covered two rows, so the last reload wasn't full size.


I'm a farmer now.


That's right.
Don't mess with the dudeman with a pitchfork.


3 out of 4.
Almost done!


Finished!



After that, I helped Mr. Rogers and aforementioned other man build an instant garage.
Then Harry came with Peter, John and Rebecca and we captured chickens and put them in boxes in the back of Harry's van.
We removed the laying boxes and put them into Harry's van also.
Then we went here and there till we were ready to come to my place of living and eat.
Finally, when all the food was done, they left me to go to their respective homes.

Speaking of my brothers, I found this video of them on youtube.

That's all for tonight.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment