Sunday, November 8, 2009

of VPNs and Pirate radio.

Dear reader,
Of late, I have been reading a little bit about VPNs. The reason is, I'm sick and tired of being kept from Hulu and Pandora.
A VPN is a Virtual Private Network. In short, it builds a private tunnel through pubic network, enabling you to do several things, primarily, it shields whatever you do on your network from your ISP and/or your network filter/child lock/etc, etc. This enables you to visit web sites blocked by your ISP, such as country specific sites like Hulu or Pandora.
I started with a simple Google search for a free VPN service. This result was particularly helpful. FreeVPN seems to be the best free VPN client, at least, the best that can be found and reviewed withing half an hour:).
Installing and running FreeVPN is incredibly simple. I now can enjoy Pandora and Hulu anytime I like! I love it. It's almost as awesome as free food!
I looked up how to run a pirate radio station. It's pretty sweet. I think I'll do it someday. It's just that it would cost me 4 or 5 hundred dollars, and I'm a poor person. So not soon.

On Friday I received my new Apalca wool vest and hats! They're pretty awesome.
My vest so pretty epically soft.

On a secondary note, I love twitter. My twitter name is jasperstam89.

That's all for now.
I'll post some pictures probably tomorrow after work. We shall see. I work 7 to 3 tomorrow.
Finished.
Love, Jasper.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Jas.
    Did you know that Andrew has a blogspot, too? It's mtzionpastor.blogspot.com.
    I like the look of blogspot; it's so tidy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your name, too... it has a very nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love google:)(blogger, gmail, chat, chrome, OS, Android, earth, etc, etc...)

    ReplyDelete